In Dubai, nol card is the most popular card among commuters due to its numerous benefits and seasonal offers. However, there may come a time when you need to cancel your active nol card for various reasons. In this comprehensive guide, we’ll discuss very easy process of canceling an active nol card, ensuring that you receive your refund easily.
Steps for nol Card Cancellation
- To cancel a valid and active nol card, you need to go to the Ticket Office Machines located at any Metro station.
- Provide your nol card to the station agent.
- The station agent will check if the card is still valid and active.
- The balance on the card should be under 100 AED to get refund in cash.
- If the balance on the card is 100 AED or below, the station agent will issue a cash refund.
- If the balance on the card is above 100 AED, you’ll have to apply through other RTA-authorized channels such as the RTA Website, nol Pay app or Self Service Machines.
- There will be service fees for the cash refund which is 2.5% of the card balance or 5 AED, whichever is higher.
Want to reset your nol PIN? Check this article
Canceling an active nol card in Dubai is a straightforward process that can be completed at any Metro station. By following the steps shown above, you can cancel your nol card immediately. If you are unable to proceed with the cancellation, you can contact customer care or comment down below.